Amazon Echo Show 5
The Amazon Echo Show 5 is same as the larger Echo Show in its positioning and it can be considered a smart display but described as a smart speaker with a screen for additional cues and information. The smaller size makes the Echo Show 5 more convenient for table-top use and the design is more good for basic functions, including a clock, weather display, and providing visual info such as track name and album art while listening to music. With 5.5 inches, we can read any text on it unless we went right up to the device.
Features of Amazon Echo Show 5
- The Amazon Echo Show 5 lets you make video calls, with the Alexa app installed to the Echo Show 5 you can quickly make a call from any smartphone.
- Videos can be played using the built-in browser, and watch TV shows and movies on Amazon Prime Video.
- With its Compact 5.5” smart display ready to help manage your day, entertain at a glance, and connect you to friends and family.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display for better control of your smart home.
- The Show 5 also features the rounded mesh casing, with physical volume buttons and a mute button for Alexa, and a shutter you can physically slide over the camera lens.
How to Set Up Alexa Device?
In order to set up an Alexa device, you need to install various Alexa apps on your mobile device to interact with Alexa and add new capabilities to the device. Setting up Alexa can be perplexing to the new user. Hence, we suggest using our Alexa app helpline for a hassle-free Alexa setup service of the Amazon Alexa devices.
Below is a step-by-step process that will help you with your new Alexa Show 5 device setup. If you are still unsure, then call up our Alexa helpline number and let certified professionals take care of things.
Configuring Amazon Echo Show 5
While booting Echo Show 5, it will prompt you to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. Enter your Wi-Fi network's info, then sign in to your Amazon account when prompted.
After that, you will need to register your device at (www.amazon.com/code). The code is provided with your Echo Show 5. Start using Echo Show 5 once the code has been accepted, and confirm your time zone.
You’ll need to Log in to your Amazon account (should be the same as the account you have on your smartphone). After that Read and accept the Echo Show 5 Terms and Conditions displayed.
To start using the Echo Show 5, say "Alexa" and then state a command or ask a question. Once Alexa responds, you are ready to go.
Common Issues With Amazon Echo Show 5
Below you can find out the complex Amazon Echo Show 5 issues, which may leave a user frustrate. The issue includes:
- Amazon Alexa plays music on the wrong device
- Alexa can’t connect with Wi-Fi connection
- Streaming issues on Amazon Echo Show 5
- Facing troublesome with Alexa Calling feature
- Alexa can’t identify device
What Does the Alexa Customer Service Number Offer?
Amazon Echo device is made of the advanced technology and features, but sometimes, some technical issues can cause problems for the user. We request you to dial toll-free Alexa customer service number for the right installation and enjoy hassle-free use of Amazon Alexa Echo devices. Our Amazon Echo experts troubleshoot all issues in the short span of time to make the user experience better and smoother.