Can Alexa Play Apple Music – If Yes, Then How?
Alexa is a virtual assistance used by people of globally to get access to latest updates of news, sports, weather forecast, and movies reviews and so on. Currently, the set of Alexa is in available in the market with its 5th Generation and people seem to have liked the services. But Can Alexa Play Apple Music? I am sure this question has occupied your mind for so long. Well, the answer is yes. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can ask Alexa to play songs, playlists, artists, and more from Apple Music or playlists from your Library. As per the recent research, around 90% of the United States residents like to roll out the Apple music on Amazon Echo Speakers by using the Alexa app on iOS.
Piece of Information- Apple Music for Alexa is available in various major parts of the world including Austria, Australia, Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Italy, Mexico, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and United States.
What You Need Before Implementing Steps?
- An active Apple Music subscription.
- An Alexa-enabled speaker that you already set up with the Amazon Alexa app on your iOS device.
- The iOS device that you already set up with Alexa. Make sure you update to the latest iOS
How to Play Apple Music on Alexa?
The process of setting up Apple Music with Alexa is simple and easy to implement, and the plus point, it only takes 30 seconds to complete.
- Open the Alexa app, and complete the sign in steps by entering the Amazon account details.
- Now navigate to the Menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Select Settings and from the Alexa Preferences, tap Music.
- Once it is done, click on the option Link New Service.
- Click the Apple Music icon and enable the Apple Music Skill.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Apply Music account with your Apple ID. You can also get help to sign in by using two-factor authentication.
- To complete the process, press Allow Access.
Now, to successfully play music, you can give command "Alexa, play Taylor Swift on Apple Music." You can also configure Apple as your default music service back in Settings. To do so do these steps:
Set Up Apple Music As Your Default Music Library And Station
If you are not the type of person who always asks Alexa to play music, you can make Apple Music your default music service on Alexa. Here's how.
- Launch the Amazon Alexa app, then click the menu button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, navigate to Settings and then Tap Music.
- Under the Account Settings option, click on Default Services.
- At last, click Apple Music.
So, Now your device ready to play Apple Music. Its just a matter of few seconds to activate Apple Music in your Alexa Device. But still If you find any trouble with your Alexa device to play, give us a call our Alexa Toll-Free Number i.e +1-6505388708 . Now forget about buying an expensive apple home pod to enjoy music. Update the Alexa device and enjoy Apple music right away every day whenever you want.